We are constantly looking for Trainees with top quality attitude to our Kasvu Open business operations. Many of our previous years Trainees have found their growth path in our team so this can be a way to build the career of your dreams.
MAIN WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- Customer communication on email and on phone
- Booking and briefing business experts to our event
- Organizing and co-facilitating event
- Material production and marketing operation
- Supporting sales operation
- Other assistant assignments for our Kasvu Open projects
- Higher business degree and true interest towards growth companies
- Great social skills and positive ”can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Experience about customer service and working through phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and good skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -tools and skills in Adobe Creative Cloud -tools valued
- Finnish driving licence valued
- Duration of Trainee position is 6 months and working time is 7,5 hours in a day mainly in office hours.
- The work includes travelling in Finland.
If Traineeship at Kasvun Roihu could be the right step for you, don't hesitate leave your application.